- Register for Regional Information Meetings on New Kindergarten Readiness Assessment
- SUTQ Implementation Webinar
- Information on expansion of Early Childhood Education funding 2014-15
- Supply & Demand–County Profiles
- 2013 Workforce Study
- State Board of Education adopts new Early Learning and Development Standards (Birth to K Entry)
This site has been designed to provide early childhood professionals with the latest resources and updates to promote school readiness for the children in Ohio. Early childhood professionals are key to supporting young children in achieving their potential.
- Early Learning Challenge Grant
- Networking and Professional Development
Step Up To Quality recognizes early care and education programs that provide quality standards to Ohio's children.
- Overview and Timelines
- Center and Type A Program Standards
- Guidance Document, Program Standards Resource Guide, FAQs
- Rules and Forms
- Program Web–based Training and Information Sessions
- SUTQ Resources